- Blocks (Dock End Connectors) are mounted with conventional bolts through galvanized dock posts and secured directly into Dock End Connector.
- Dock End Connectors are used to secure the stainless steel 3’ shaft for DockGlide™ to self adjust.
- DockGlide™ is secured through the stainless steel shaft so it can move freely and easily up and down to support erratic & rough wave conditions.
- The bushing that allows DockGlide™ to move effortlessly up and down is made of nylon and held in place by a stainless steel screw.
- Double Braid 5/8” nylon rope is permanently secured to the DockGlide™ system through an eye splice to provide a solid secured connection.
- EZTY rope ends are used at the other end of the rope to keep from fraying.
- The rope is pushed through and wrapped around a mooring snubber.